We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 1, 2018, at which time it was approved to ensure compliance with the ICO’s General Data Protection Regulation.
What data we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- IP address, details of your page views and length, resources that you access (links you click within our site), including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Contact information including email address that you provide when completing a quote or information query online or through verbal/written communication with us.
- Please note that any data voluntarily submitted will be processed according to the GDPR laws, and you have the right to access, amend, or delete your details at any point
How we use the information we gather:
The information we gather is primarily used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service experience. In particular, data may be used in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information you may have requested from us.
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide you individualized sales representative contact information.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
To contact you by email, phone or mail with your authorization.
We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will never sell your information or share it with third parties.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being visited. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies in no way give us access to your computer now will they identify you personally. The cookie provides statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access certain features of our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or clicking the “unsubscribe” link on any email we send to you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.